Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday update

Not much has happened since Monday. Ell's been to the chiropractor to get his back worked on, he's got a twisted disc, and I've recovered from the cold of death. The only constant this week is the fact that the cat is really trying our patience. Last night around 1am he decided he was going to get up onto the Kitchen counter/bar and play up there, and he tipped over and broke on of our Dave and Busters pint glasses. Yes, these are easily replaceable (because Ell and I have no problem winning tickets there), but it's the fact that we were awaken to the sound of breaking glass that really sucked. I also found the little pain in the butt opening and playing the kitchen cabinets this morning, so I let Elliott know that we'll have to "Baby proof" the cabinets before the kid playing in them is an issue, because of the cat
So far this week we've linked our Wii with Kevin and Shelly's (my aunt and uncle/godparents) and Greg and Kristi's (another aunt and uncle of mine) and we've been Mario Kart racing with my cousin Diana (nicknamed "Nay-Nay"). This has been fun, but we're trying to get more people involved, so if you read this and you actually know Elliott or I we'd love to race you as well. :)
Monday and Tuesday were extremely uneventful, the only things that went down were Kart racing with Nay-Nay and house work, okay I did housework and I reminded Elliott of his chores, which I believe he only did 2. Wednesday I went down to Sterling to hang and talk with mom who is recovering from bronchitis. Mom let me know that Rob-Bob was sick, but after checking on him before dinner, we discovered he had an extremely high fever, respiratory problems and symptoms way worse than the cold of death. So, I put 2 and 2 together and asked Robert if he'd had classes with kids that've had "Swine Flu" H1N1, and he said yes, several classes with kids that have it or had it. So, I let mom know that bob should probably get to the doctor as soon as it opens in the morning.
Really our week so far has pretty uneventful; as far as Doctor appts go, I don't have another one till Dec 9th. I checked the results of all of my lab tests online and I am in great health, my glucose levels are normal, my CBC or blood screen is fine I have the normal amounts of red blood cells, white blood cells, hemoglobin, platelets, and Hematocrit. I don't have any of the following diseases: Rubella, Gonorrhea, HIV/ADIS, Chlamydia, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Mumps, Measles, or HPV. I don't have pre-eclamsia or any of the other pregnancy disorders or diseases, so it looks like smooth sailing till January.

No comments:

Post a Comment