Friday, November 6, 2009

A quick summary

I figured I'd start a blog so that everyone could know what was going on to some detail. Yes, Elliott and I both use Twitter, but 140 characters doesn't always give everyone the details they want.

So far this year, Elliott I got married on January 24Th. Took an amazing cruise to the Bahamas. I've been job hunting for months and we adopted a kitty (Tiger) in early August. Since then our lives have pretty much revolved around Tiger, playing with him several hours a day, laughing at his comical sleeping positions and getting him a Halloween costume.

I took on a project a week ago to carve a really cool pumpkin for Halloween and I almost bit off more than what I could handle (I didn't get an "A" in art in high school). However, after some work I created a really cool Puss 'n Boots Jack o' Lantern as my pumpkin and I created a design and cut out Toad (it's a Nintendo character) for Elliott's pumpkin.

Last week Elliott and I also made a trip to Hutch to run some errands and go to the doctor. We received the news that we were going to be parents, which was shocking to us because there really hadn't been any red flags that indicated I was, except that I no longer have a 27 inch waist and I've gained almost 20 pounds since March. At this juncture we're assuming I'm 27 weeks along, but we'll know exactly how far, what gender the baby is, and a semi-solid due date after our sonogram next Wednesday (November 11Th, Veterans Day).

You can feel free to follow Elliott and I on Twitter, Facebook or wait for post on here (they won't be everyday).

No comments:

Post a Comment